Monday, March 7, 2011
The Waiting Game..
Tomorrow Noah leaves for San Diego and we are both very nervous.Right now I have to wait to find out when i can actually have this wedding. Hopefully he won't be put on hold for a long time and can start school immediately. Right now i have absolutely no clue when the wedding will actually be..end of May?June?July?or even August.This is very aggravating.I have everything picked out-except centerpieces-so now i just have to wait until i know an exact date so i can start putting deposits on everything.On the other hand i am extremely excited to visit California and go to the beach with Noah,we've never been to the beach together!I'm so excited for our newest adventure to start and hope everything works out great!